- RMS (Resource Management System)
- VMS (Vendor Management System)
- EMS (Employee Management System)
- Outsourced services based on the above
- VISTADOS has leveraged its vast experience in IT consulting into products that greatly benefit any consulting company with ten to thousand of consultants on payroll
Resource Management System (RMS) is a Web-based application that manages company resources-namely consulting professionals, clients and requirements-and provides the following major benefits:
- Organizes the resumes of consultants based on skills or Groups.
- Organizes contacts of all sales mangers/executives.
- Organizes the job requirements from salespeople and assigns recruiters.
- Submission of resumes to clients.
- Broadcasting Hotlists.
- Host of reporting options for sales managers.
VISTADOS's Temporary Staff Augmentation (TSA) product is a comprehensive Web-based application for procurement organizations. It automates streamlines the processes associated with the sourcing, acquisition and management of their contingent labor force including consultants, contractors, or temporary staff from requisition generation to payment of vendors.
VMS provides clients with the following benefits:
- Documented cost savings for procurement
- Fully automated procurement business processes
- Adherence to procurement policy and procedures
- Cost containment due to decentralized spending
- Multiple levels of vendor/sub-tier vendor administration
- Real-time access to consultant spend and performance information
Employee Management System (EMS) is a Web-based application that manages companies consulting employees, their projects, time sheets, billing, expenses, etc. It's like ERP to the Consulting Firm.
EMS provides the following benefits:
- Maintains employee information including project details and rate information
- Integration with QuickBooks
- Maintains employee time sheets: when approved, details are sent to QuickBooks
- Reduces the time for invoice generation
- Keeps track of employee vacations
- Automatically generates employee payroll and once payroll is generated, it can lock, so that it cannot be altered again in future